Articles from January 2020

Shop Now

News & Articles

We call it Index P7005
Sometimes in general people call the product as notes or just a paper that people use to write something, but this product is a little different than others, we call it Index P7005 or as known as Clear Colour PP Divider, so in means the paper that have a divider in it, in simple way yes but this product for have special thing that just some other notes have, this product on the front cover is made by PP sheet additional. In specific way, according to wikipedia, Polypropylene (PP) is a thermoplastic "addition polymer" made from a combination of propylene monomers. It is used in a variety of ..